MISTER 240146 Built by Sturgeon Bay Boat Works in 1940, for John DeYoung, Pentwater, Mich. Five years after being built the 40 ft. x 12 ft. vessel was re-powered with a 45-54 Kahlenberg oil engine. From 1954 to 1960 the boat was owned by Raymond Wakild, South Haven, MI and the name was changed to HELEN W. After being sold to owners outside the fishery the boat was gutted by fire in 1986. There have been efforts to restore the vessel, but the outcome is doubtful.


All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth