Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
MISS JUDY 280668 Built by T.D. Vinette in 1959, for Earl Pomeroy, Eckerman, Mich. the 46 ft. x 13 ft. steel hulled vessel was diesel powered. After just a few years the boat was sold to Jacob Ellefson Fisheries, Washington Island, WI. Ellefson owned the boat until March of 2000, when it was sold to Theodore Eggebraaten, Baileys Harbor, WI.
Photos: the Miss Judy at Jackson Harbor on Washington Island in Sept. of 1989; courtesy of Eric Bonow.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth