Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
JOSEPH C. CAYNER SR
JOSEPH C. CAYNER SR. 233658 Built by Peterson Boat Works in 1935, for Joseph C. Cayner, Jr., Port Washington, Wis. and owned by Cayner until 1946. Frank LeClair, Two Rivers owned the boat from 1946 to 1959, during which time it was repowered with a Kahlenberg oil engine, replacing the original 105-125 hp. Buda diesel. In 1960 Charles Nylund, Menominee, Mich., purchased the boat and repowered with a 220 H.P. Cummins diesel.
Photo courtesy J. Ranville collection.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth