Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
BETH SUZANNE 237075 A double-ender fish boat, about 35 ft. in length, built at Bayfield, Wis. (possibly by Olaf Edwards) in 1935 for John Nelson, equipped with a Buick engine. The boat was fished by Nelson, and by his son Julian until he was drafted into the military during WW II, when the boat was sold to Arve J. Kauppi, Herbster, Wis.
Photo taken 1936.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth