A Jeffrey


A. JEFFERY 231940 Built at Manitowoc, WI by owner Albert Jeffrey in 1933. The boat was 46 ft. in length, with a beam of 13 ft. and equipped with a 50-60 hp Kahlenberg oil engine. In the early 1940s she was owned by Sam Johnson Fisheries, Duluth, MN. After laying abandoned for many years Lloyd Currie, Jr., Duluth, bought the boat and converted her to a yacht. The cabin was removed, the hull built up and the fantail squared off. The hull was encased with wire mesh and coated with cement. The engine was replaced with a GM 6-71 diesel.



All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth