CASTANET 206238 A 72 ft. x 14 ft. steel hulled, steam powered fish tug, built at Ferrysburg, Mich. in 1909 by Johnston Bros. Shipyard. Owned by Ranney Fisheries, Cleveland, Ohio from 1909 to 1929. In 1929 ownership went to L . Wells Construction Co., Cleveland. The name was changed to DONALD WELLS, and the boat is listed as being abandoned in 1931.

All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth