ISLANDER 210987 Built at Sturgeon Bay in 1912. Registered length, 36.5 ft. x 9.25 ft. beam. Early history not available. Owned by Chambers Island, Sheboygan, from 1925 to 1927. Then by Chambers Island, Fish Creek, Wis., from1927 to 1934. From 1934 to 1940 the boat was owned by Richard Kleinke, Menominee, Mich. Arthur Kleinke, Menominee, 1940 and 1941. Ownership then went to Kermit Kleinke, Marinette, Wis.


All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth