Fish Tugs of the Greatest Lake
REINDEER Built at Manitowoc, WI in 1914, the 38 ft. x 10 ft. vessel was equipped with a 25 hp. gasoline engine. In 1926 the boat was owned by Norman Allie, Two Rivers, WI. In 1943 Irwin Pulda, Racine, WI was owner.
Reindeer at Oconto, W, date unknown.
Note substantial modifications to cabin.
contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth