EVELYN S.

 

Evelyn S

 

EVELYN S. 50 ft. x 13 ft., built by Sturgeon Bay Boat Works, in 1939, for William Sellman, Manistique, Mich., and equipped with a 75-90 hp. Kahlenberg oil engine. In 1943 the boat was sold to Haakon and Charles Anderson, Frankfort, Mich. Fishing until 1952, they sold her to a Muskegon towing company. The boat is presently at a museum in South Haven, Mich.

 

All contents copyright 2002-2013, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth