F. DEVET & SONS.Built of steel, at Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding Drydock Co., in 1938, for the fishing enterprise, Frank DeVet Sons, Fayette, Mich., the 45 ft. x 13 ft. boat was equipped with a 75-90 hp. Kahlenberg oil engine. In the mid 1970s the boat was acquired by LeClair Bros., Baileys Harbor, Wis., and renamed SHELLEY. Also repowered at that time with a Volvo diesel. Boat is presently at Manistique, Mich.


All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth