WILLY 239047 Built at Bayfield in the early 1939 by Frank Muhlke, the 35 ft. vessel was owned by Otto Kuntz, and eqipped with a Buick car motor. Harry and Donald Johnson, Bayfield, bought the Kuntz fishing operation in the mid 1940s and operated with the boat for many years, before selling her to a fishing company at Duluth MN.

Photo: Taken off the Pageant Grounds near Bayfield, early 1940s.


Image Index