Julie Ann


This 52 ft. x 14 ft. boat was built in 1945 by Burger Boat Co., for Martin Jones Sons, Fish Co., Ontonagon, Mich. It was equipped with a 100-120 hp. Kahlenberg oil engine. In 1956 the boat was sold to Lawrence Schweig, Chicago. In the early 1960s Everett Johnson fished the boat for Schweig, prior to buying her. Johnson changed the name to JULIE ANN, and after Everett's death his son Eric re-powered with a Cummins diesel and is still operating out of Port Wing, Wis.

Photo: JULIE ANN at Port Wing, April 1989.



All contents copyright 2002-2016, Harvey Hadland and Bob Mackreth